Environmental Construction Management
Colden Corporation provides professional environmental management services in support of construction and demolition projects. Many construction and demolition projects involve risks that arise from the presence of asbestos-containing materials (ACMs), lead-based paint (LBP), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), mercury, heavy metals, or other regulated substances.
Colden professionals work with the building owner and project design team to provide solutions to the project's environmental issues. The diversity of our technical capabilities allows us to deliver turnkey environmental construction management services. Our project planning and design approach minimizes change orders and project delays while facilitating regulatory compliance.
- Preconstruction building and site surveys
- Cost estimating
- Asbestos and hazardous materials abatement and control design
- Regulatory agency liaison
- Front-end specifications and bidding assistance
- On-site construction management and project monitoring
- On-site sampling: air, surface wipe, bulk material, and waste characterization
- Project management
- OSHA compliance monitoring
- Construction safety audits
- Closeout report documentation
- Operations and maintenance program development for remaining hazardous materials