Health and Safety Auditing
A key element of a successful health and safety program, one that reduces accidents, improves productivity, and saves money, is the practice of regularly auditing program elements, including facilities, employee training, and program organization.
Colden Certified Safety Professionals have assisted hundreds of clients with their program evaluation needs in industrial, non-industrial, and institutional settings.
- Comprehensive OSHA compliance, including Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) preparation and auditing
- OSHA citation response support
- Focused, single-issue audits
- Accident and near-miss investigations
- Contractor safety inspections
- Post-audit support and follow-up