Health and Safety Auditing and Inspections
Periodic auditing maximizes the success of your health and safety program. Auditing and inspection of your program helps reduce accidents, improves productivity, and saves money. This practice evaluates the effectiveness of program elements, including facilities, employee training, and program organization, and recommends improvements, as needed. In some instances, auditing and inspection are required under Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) regulations, and Colden is proficient and experienced in these services.
Colden's Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), and Certified Professional Environmental Auditors (CPEA) have assisted hundreds of clients with their program evaluation needs in industrial, nonindustrial, and institutional settings. With experience that includes former OSHA supervisory responsibilities, our team offers real-world lessons that can be applied to your program.
- Comprehensive OSHA compliance, including Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) preparation and auditing
- OSHA citation response support
- Focused, single-issue audits
- Accident and near-miss investigations
- Contractor safety inspections
- Post-audit support and follow-up