Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety
Michael Howe, CIH
Christopher Wesley, CIH
The signing of the Occupational Safety and Health Act in 1970 spawned a generation of Americans passionately concerned about workplace health and safety. At Colden Corporation, we are committed to finding solutions that work for business owners and employees alike. We recognize that human resources are the engine that runs companies, and protecting people and their environment profits all of us. Toward that end, our industrial hygiene and occupational safety experts bring a wealth of experience to assist you. We offer experience, professionalism, and quality client service in areas that are critical to your organization. Our Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), doctoral trained environmental scientists, engineers and support staff partner with you to define your needs and create customized solutions.
- Chemical Risk Assessments
- Electrical Safety
- Health and Safety Auditing
- Healthcare Safety
- Hydraulic Fracturing Health and Safety Management
- Incident, Near-Miss, And Root Cause Investigations
- Indoor Environment Quality
- LEV Performance Testing and Design
- Laboratory Health And Safety Services
- Legionella Bacteria Management
- Microbial Assessment and Mitigation Design
- Nanotechnology Health and Safety
- Noise Exposure Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- On-Site EHS Staffing and Outsourcing
- Radiation Safety
- System Wide EHS Program Evaluation
- VPP Program Development
Colden Corporation has fostered long-lasting partnerships through repeat business with satisfied clients. We work nationally and internationally for our clients. A sampling of our client portfolio includes universities, research and development laboratories, healthcare facilities, national television networks, architectural and engineering companies, telecommunications companies, petroleum plants, foundries, government entities, attorneys and aerospace manufacturers. We also work with manufacturers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, heavy equipment, automotive, electronics, and semiconductor industries.
Colden offers comprehensive Industrial Hygiene Services to meet the demands of a broad range of work environments.