Litigation Support and Expert Testimony
Colden's Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, and doctorate-level health science professionals have experience with and a practical understanding of the scientific, technical, and regulatory complexities inherent in environmental, occupational health, and safety litigation.
Our team of professionals regularly provides case development and testimony services for litigation involving mass and toxic torts, disease clusters, product liability, and workers compensation cases. Colden's experts have been called upon to provide retrospective personal exposure assessments, historical regulatory compliance determinations, dose reconstruction, and exposure measurements and evaluations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Assessment of Causation in Occupational and Environmental Disease and Injury Investigations
- Risk Assessment and Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
- Critical Reviews of Epidemiologic and Medical Literature
- Epidemiologic Study Design and Analyses
- Database Development and Statistical Analyses for Mass Torts
- Disease Clusters Investigation
- Determination of Retrospective Personal Exposure Levels
- Evaluation of Past and Present OSHA Regulatory Compliance
- Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Case Evaluation
- Assessment of Lead-Based Paint Hazards and Risks
- Mold and Indoor Environmental Quality Complaints Investigation
- Noise, Radiation, and Ergonomic Hazard Evaluation
- Construction and General Industry Safety Hazard Evaluation
- Colden routinely serves clients in the following business sectors: chemical, industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturing, power generation and distribution utilities, transportation, electronics, telecommunications and semiconductors, defense and aerospace, universities, healthcare and laboratory research, broadcast entertainment, and construction.