Communications Specialist – EHS (Part-Time), Albany, NY
This is a part-time position supporting EHS communications for a client located in the Albany/Saratoga, New York area. The selected candidate will work with the client to help create content to deliver EHS messaging. This may include posters, newsletters, banners, training materials, intranet and videos, and other communication materials.
The selected candidate will provide part-time support, approximately 10 to 20 hours per week. Flexible hours/scheduling. Remote work is allowed although some time at the client site is required. The position may require infrequent regional travel.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design and creation of digital content.
- 2+ years of experience with design and editing software. Proficiency with Adobe Creative (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and basic Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word) applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, graphic design, marketing or similar field
(or alternate degree plus related experience).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, professionalism and ethical conduct.
- Familiarity with Google applications.
Submit resume and cover letter to HR@colden.com.