Emergency Response Team – Burlington, VT
Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety and environmental consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals. We are a dynamic and growing EHS business, seeking experienced individuals to join our team serving premiere clients including Fortune 100 companies.
Colden is seeking individuals with emergency response experience to fill part-time positions supporting the Emergency Response Team (ERT) at a client site with a locations in Burlington, VT. Positions may have varied shifts including overnights and weekends.
These positions are located at the client site in a fast paced, high tech manufacturing environment, working within their Environmental, Health, Safety & Security department to support the site ERT.
- Perform fire and life safety inspections
- Reduce or eliminate potential fire hazards
- Maintain and inspect site emergency response equipment
- Respond to confined space, emergency medical, and hazardous material incidents
- Control and extinguish fires
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner
- Support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, programs, and assigned tasks
Submit resume and cover letter to HR@colden.com, and indicate ERT-Burlington in the subject line.