Executive Assistant – Albany, NY
Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety and environmental management consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), and environmental health scientists. We are a dynamic and growing Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) business seeking experienced individuals to join our team serving premiere clients including Fortune 100 companies. We offer an attractive compensation package, medical benefits, 401K retirement plan, paid vacation, and profit sharing.
Reporting to a company officer, this position is to provide coordination and administrative support for company communications and documentation, project management tasks, business development, and other company initiatives for a well-established EHS consulting firm. The total hours and work schedule are negotiable.
This position will be based at Colden’s Albany/Capitol District area office, located only fifteen minutes from Saratoga Springs, New York. Alternate locations will be considered for candidates to be based at the firm’s Philadelphia, PA area (Blue Bell) or Syracuse, NY area (E. Syracuse) office.
- Support company officers in coordinating the development, review, and delivery of communications for internal employee EHS programs, quality management, business development, staff recruiting and retention, and other company documentation or initiatives.
- Assist company officers with assigned tasks, and key client managers with tracking proposal or project schedules, milestones, and budgets, and processing project invoices.
- Coordinate the document production process and support project managers in drafting and finalizing large proposals or reports, presentations, training programs, and other client communications, as assigned. Provide other document formatting or support as needed for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
- Coordinate and support planning for office and company events, seminars, and conferences.
- Work with other administrative support staff to provide general office support including answering the phone, maintaining office supplies, shipping, and supporting office equipment and the general office organization.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of professional office experience. Alternatively, a High school diploma and at least 5 years of relevant experience in an office setting.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft® Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Highly organized and self-motivated with ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; fluent in the English Language.
- Strong interpersonal skills in interacting with employees and clients, with ability to work well in a team setting or complete tasks independently as assigned.
- Prior experience as an executive assistant, project coordinator, or administrative assistant.
- Familiarity with invoicing and/or basic accounting and Quickbooks.
Interested candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Admin” in the subject line.