Temporary Position for Temperature Screening Night Shift – Burlington, VT
Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety and environmental consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals. We are a dynamic and growing business, seeking experienced individuals to join our team serving premiere clients.
This is a temporary position located at a client’s essential manufacturing facility near Burlington, Vermont to conduct temperature screening as part of site access procedures. Responsibilities include monitoring the thermal imaging system or temperature self-scan cards, with use of non-contact thermometers if needed. Selected candidates will be provided with the required personal protective equipment to conduct temperature screening and training on the screening process.
We are seeking candidates to fill six-hour shifts during evening and nighttime hours. Current openings are for shifts from 6 pm to 12 am, or from 12 am to 6 am on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Saturday.
- Conduct temperature screening following client’s site access procedure
- Follow all requirements related to personal protective equipment, cleaning and distancing
- Fluency in the English Language – written and verbal
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment
- Completion of a background investigation
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@colden.com and reference “Temperature Screening-Burlington NIGHT SHIFT” in the subject line.