Colden Temporary Positions for Container Labeling Project Support – Burlington, VT
Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety and environmental consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals. We are a dynamic and growing business, seeking experienced individuals to join our team serving premiere clients.
This is a temporary position located at a client’s manufacturing facility near Burlington, Vermont to help update the labels on equipment and bulk chemical containers. Several temporary positions are available immediately, working full-time or part-time, with an anticipated work completion date in April 2022.
Selected candidates will be responsible for updating the Hazard Communication labels affixed to equipment and bulk containers at the site, following the established process, schedule, and specific instructions provided for the label update project. Selected candidates will be provided with any required personal protective equipment, and worker health and safety training.
- Update the Hazard Communication labels affixed to equipment and bulk containers at the site according to the training and work instructions provided.
- Complete assigned shifts following all requirements related to worker health and safety and personal protective equipment.
- Fluency in the English Language – written and oral
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment
- Ability to walk, with standing and squatting, for duration of work shift
- Completion of a background investigation
- COVID-19 vaccination
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Temperature Labeling Support – VT” in the subject line.