Temporary Positions for Cleanroom Labeling Updates – Essex Junction, VT
Colden Corporation is an occupational health, safety and environmental consulting firm owned and managed by practicing Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals. We are a dynamic and growing business, seeking individuals to join our team serving premiere clients.
Temporary positions are available working part-time or full-time in a cleanroom environment to help update labeling at a client’s facility in Essex Junction, Vermont.
- Flexible hours and schedule working part-time or full-time from 8 to 40+ hours per week. Great opportunity for college students or others looking for a short-term, temporary position.
- Responsibilities: Update labeling of equipment and fixed containers in a cleanroom environment, following the client’s instructions. Report to site Security upon beginning and end of each shift.
Several part-time or full-time positions are available, starting after completion of a new hire background check and client site orientation. This is a temporary position, with work anticipated to be completed in April or May 2022.
- Fluency in the English Language
- Completion of a background investigation
- Completion of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption
- Ability to follow the client’s instructions for labeling updates and site access
- Ability to walk for duration of work shift, with intermittent standing, reaching, or squatting
Please submit resume and cover letter to Recruiting@colden.com and reference “Labeling Support” in the subject line.