First introduced in 1998 by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating system is a voluntary building rating system designed to recognize buildings for sustainable construction, operation, and maintenance practices. Colden offers specialized LEED consulting services designed to meet the prerequisites and credits of the indoor environmental quality category. Colden is an environmental, health and safety consulting firm that has extensive experience developing and managing indoor air quality programs. Our LEED consulting team consists of LEED Accredited Professionals, Certified Industrial Hygienists, and Doctoral Trained Senior Scientists.
- Development of site and project specific Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) management plans for construction and normal operations (EQ Credit 3 and EQ Credit 9) along with IAQ testing.
- Development of site-specific asbestos management programs (EQ Prerequisite 3).
- Development of site-specific PCB management programs and PCB inspection services (EQ Prerequisite 4).
- Provide procurement plans and recommendations on the use of IAQ compliant products (MR Credits 3.1 & 3.2).
- Creation of Green Cleaning Policy management programs including product recommendations and hazard communication training (EQ Credit 10.3).