As the COVID-19 emergency restrictions are eased, Colden Corporation can help you establish and implement a plan for safely and effectively returning to work. We understand one size does not fit all, and the situation is continuously evolving. Since the early stages of this pandemic, Colden Senior Scientists, Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), and our support team have been deeply involved helping many clients digest information, anticipate impacts, evaluate risks, and implement controls. Among the clients we have helped are manufacturers, hospitality clients, building management firms, construction firms, utilities, product distributors, food and beverage processors, higher education, health care facilities and broadcast media/entertainment entities.
With a shared commitment to protecting health and helping our clients succeed, Colden’s team is providing a variety of support services to help you return to work:
- Implementing CDC and other authoritative recommendations, with sensitivity to site-specific concerns.
- Reviewing indoor environmental quality for workspaces that have been dormant for some time.
- Building ventilation, filtration, and task isolation recommendations.
- Site specific safety training on COVID-19, which can be delivered remotely.
- Approaches to eliminate certain potential exposure pathways.
- Administrative control policies for social distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) programs.
- Respirator/facemask programs.
- Site entry screening.
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- Testing to assure cleaning effectiveness.
- Chemical hazard review, efficacy, and exposure assessments for cleaning agents.
- Return-to-work program auditing, including remote virtual auditing.
Colden epidemiologist, Dr. Shannon Magari will be leading the Colden teams dedicated to COVID-19 response.