To provide occupational health, safety and environmental consulting services with professionalism and integrity through personalized and responsive client-focused service.
Colden is committed to building partnerships with clients to understand, define and provide solutions to health, safety and environmental issues, while helping achieve their business goals.
Since 1996, Colden Corporation professionals have been helping clients to create and maintain safe and healthy workplaces. We collaborate with you to develop workplaces and practices that protect employees and the environment, while complying with regulatory mandates and guidelines.
- Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety
- Environmental Compliance
- Occupational and Environmental Health Science
We are a privately held company, wholly owned and managed by four senior professionals, all actively involved in the practice.
Our staff credentials include Board-Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Professional Environmental Auditors, and doctoral-trained environmental and occupational health scientists. Our highly trained field professionals are proficient in the latest techniques, procedures and laws to help ensure a safe and healthful workplace.
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Construction Safety Professionals
- Health and Safety Auditors
- OSHA Authorized Instructors (500 and 501)
- OSHA Compliance Support Specialists
- Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
- Asbestos and Lead Project Managers
- Doctoral-Trained Scientists
- Epidemiologists / Biostatistician
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditors (CPEA)
- Radiation Safety Specialists
- Industrial Hygiene / Safety Technicians
- Voluntary Protection Program Auditors
For over 15 years, we have fostered long-lasting partnerships through repeat business with satisfied clients. Although based in the Northeast, we routinely deliver services coast to coast across a number of industries. A sampling of our client portfolio includes universities, research and development laboratories, healthcare facilities, national television networks, architectural and engineering companies, telecommunications companies, petroleum plants, foundries, government entities, and aerospace manufacturers. We also work with manufacturers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, heavy equipment, automotive, electronics, and semiconductor industries.