With an experienced bench of Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs) and specialist partners, Colden offers a tremendous depth and breadth of technical expertise across a range of IH disciplines. Our IH resources include numerous Fellows of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and former OSHA compliance officers and area supervisors, as well as specialist partners including Certified Health Physicists, Registered Biosafety Professionals, and Board Certified Toxicologists.
For over twenty years, Colden staff have provided comprehensive IH services to anticipate and recognize workplace hazards, evaluate health risks, control exposures, and confirm the effectiveness of protective measures for chemicals, biological and physical agents. This includes OSHA regulated chemicals such as crystalline silica, hexavalent chromium (Cr VI), methylene chloride, formaldehyde, asbestos, lead, cadmium, ethylene oxide, formaldehyde, and many others.
We work with our clients to address traditional IH problems, as well as challenges associated with emerging technologies and advanced materials.
- Hazard, exposure, and risk assessments using qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Hazard and risk communication
- Engineering control design
- Written program and procedure development and updates
- Training needs assessment, materials development, and delivery
- Auditing and inspections for IH program elements
- On-site support for IH programs including air monitoring, noise surveys, inspections, and other designated tasks