At Colden, we are committed to partnering with you to provide occupational safety services which reduce workplace injuries, increase employee involvement and impart trust to customers and employees. Our safety professionals provide the guidance and tools necessary to create best-in-practice health and safety programs to optimize your employees’ productivity, and reduce work interruptions. Colden’s board-certified safety professionals will work with you to determine your specific needs, and through the risk assessment and auditing process will identify strategies to fill these gaps including customized implementation strategies.
- Program compilation and development
- Auditing and inspections
- Hazard assessments and job-hazard analysis
- OSHA Voluntary Protection Program assistance
- International program development and implementation
- High-risk safety services
- Industrial hygiene risk assessment