Colden provides occupational health, safety, and environmental consulting services with professionalism and integrity through personalized and responsive client-focused service. We are committed to building partnerships with our clients to understand, define and provide solutions to health, safety and environmental issues, while helping them achieve their business goals.
Our staff credentials include Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Safety Professionals, Certified Professional Environmental Auditors, and doctoral-trained environmental and occupational health scientists. Our highly trained field professionals are proficient in the latest techniques, procedures and laws to help ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Construction Safety Professionals
- Health and Safety Auditors
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditors (CPEA)
- OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Auditors
- OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainers (Construction, 10- and 30-hour programs)
- OSHA Compliance Support Specialists
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Asbestos and Lead Project Managers
- Doctoral-Trained Scientists
- Epidemiologists / Biostatisticians
- Radiation Safety Specialists
- Industrial Hygiene / Safety Specialists
For over 25 years, we have fostered long-lasting partnerships through repeat business with satisfied clients. Although based in the Northeast, we routinely deliver services coast to coast across a number of industries. A sampling of our client portfolio includes universities, research and development laboratories, healthcare facilities, national television networks, architectural and engineering companies, telecommunications companies, petroleum plants, foundries, government entities, and aerospace manufacturers. We also work with manufacturers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, heavy equipment, automotive, electronics, and semiconductor industries. Colden Corporation is pleased to announce we are certified Avetta and ISN service providers.