Disease Cluster Investigations
The Colden team can assist you in the objective evaluation of employee health concerns. This team is led by a doctoral trained epidemiologist with expertise in the evaluation of health concerns related to occupational and environmental exposures. Examples of disease cluster investigations performed include evaluation of health complaints related to indoor air quality, reproductive outcomes and cancer cluster investigations. Critically, Colden professionals help develop written and verbal risk communication plans. Colden professionals are often called upon to conduct one-on-one and large group meetings with employees to discuss their sensitive issues. Specific service capabilities are further defined below.
- Epidemiologic evaluation of employee health concerns
- Study design and quantitative exposure assessment
- Questionnaire development for health and exposure information
- Data management and database development
- Evaluation and interpretation of biostatistics
- Risk communication