Anyone who works on or near electrical equipment is at risk of serious or fatal injury. Employers need to reduce risk, minimize liability, and mitigate dangers associated with electrical hazards in the workplace, whether indoors or outdoors.
Colden's safety professionals deliver comprehensive electrical safety and compliance services to electric utilities, industrial facilities, hospitals, universities, and others.
- Electrical safety program development and implementation
- Electrical hazard assessments and safety policies
- NFPA 70E electrical safety auditing and program implementation
- Electrical safety courses that fulfill OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.269 and NFPA 70E training requirements
- Customized electrical safety curricula to enhance corporate training
- Accident prevention and emergency preparedness and response
- Lockout/tagout procedures for electrical safety
- Guidance on creating and maintaining electrically safe working conditions
- Advice on use of personal protective equipment (PPE), labeling, and insulated tools
- Stakeholder communication