Chrisy Walsh, MS, CIH
Susan Reynolds, MS, CIH
Wednesday, March 24th, 2021
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
As we all strive to understand what it means to live during a pandemic and to redefine the “new normal,” it is now more important than ever to ensure we all have access to the latest science, facts, and guidance. Chrisy Walsh and Susan Reynolds will provide a situational update covering the following topics:
- Background and Current Situation
- Updated Transmission Science
- Breaking the Route of Exposure
- Exposure Incidents and the Employer’s Response
- Update on Testing, Vaccines, and Variants
- Role of the Employer – Discussion on written programs, recordkeeping, and workforce vaccinations.
- Looking Ahead on “New Normal” Controls and Gating Criteria
Pre-registration for this seminar is required. To pre-register, please click on the link below: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIvf-uurTssG936U6ZK6u6gQ7blDkvyUwP
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. For security purposes, you will need to have the Zoom app installed on your computer in order to participate in the seminar; you will not be able to use the Zoom website.