Colden Corporation continues to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, following the guidance of public health authorities and taking steps to keep our employees safe and support our clients and partners. We remain open to provide services remotely as well as on-site for critical work functions.
With a shared commitment to protecting workers and public health, Colden’s team of Senior Scientists, Biosafety Professionals, Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals is providing a variety of support for our clients related to COVID-19:
- Risk communication and technical support for management and employee questions
- Pandemic preparedness and response, and business continuity planning
- SARS-CoV-2 exposure risk categorization and isolation measures
- Site specific safety training on COVID-19
- Administrative control policies for social distancing in essential work environments
- Cleaning protocols, specific to various work environments
- Testing procedures to validate decontamination effectiveness
- Personal protective equipment recommendations
- Respirator fit testing and training
- COVID-19 screening policy and protocols
- Return to work policies
Colden epidemiologist, Dr. Shannon Magari will be leading the Colden teams dedicated to COVID-19 response.
Contact: Shannon Magari, ScD, MS, MPH (firstname.lastname@example.org). Dr. Magari holds a Doctor of Science in Environmental Health from Harvard University with a concentration in Occupational Epidemiology, a Master of Public Health in Epidemiology and Biostatistics from Boston University, a Master of Science in Engineering Science from Dartmouth College, and a Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering from Syracuse University.