Colden’s sustainability consulting services focus on reducing health risks associated with the production, installation and use of materials, while helping to advance corporate sustainability goals and product lifecycle optimization. Our toxicology and industrial hygiene professionals inform manufacturers about accelerating trends in the sustainable design sphere and assist in setting priorities to drive market expansion.
By applying expertise in health risk analysis, exposure science and safety, Colden consultants help product manufacturers already engaged in or expanding focus on sustainability and safer product chemistry.
Colden’s Sustainability Professionals:
- Propose safer chemicals, assess alternative formulations and review the integrity and quality of the manufacturer’s supply chain, including on-site audits of supplier facilities.
- Develop roadmaps and facilitate product certifications through Cradle to Cradle, DECLARE, GreenGuard Gold, BIFMA and other means.
- Perform benchmarking and gap analyses with competitors to gauge performance on their chemical footprint.
- Develop best practice installation guidelines to minimize air quality impacts for building materials.
- Conduct product attribute assessments for marketing materials and labelling.
- Conduct independent industrial hygiene monitoring for product emissions profiles during research and development, production, installation and use.