Colden’s EHS professionals have assisted hundreds of clients with auditing needs in industrial, non-industrial, and institutional settings. Colden’s auditing staff includes Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) and Certified Professional Environmental Auditors (CPEA), some of whom are former OSHA inspectors.
Colden professionals conduct audits against regulatory and corporate requirements, industry best practices, and other standards (e.g., ISO 45001 and ISO 14001, ANSI, ASTM or NFPA standards). Auditing provides our clients with a means to evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of EHS program elements, identify gaps in EHS management systems, communicate needs, and prioritize corrective actions, as warranted.
Colden conducts large system-wide or corporate audit programs for sites within the U.S. and North America or internationally, as well as facility or campus audits limited to only a single or a few locations. The scope of programs covered may be comprehensive or focus on selected topics. Colden delivers timely peer-reviewed audit reports, has familiarity with common audit tracking software, and can provide support for post-audit recommendations and follow up activities.
Colden also helps clients establish health and safety inspection programs, and conducts inspections as part of routine operations, for high hazard tasks, or during remediation or construction activities.
- Comprehensive or Targeted OSHA Compliance Audits
- Occupational Health and Safety (or EHS) Management Systems Audits
- Other Health and Safety Program Audits (corporate standards, best practices)
- Construction Safety Inspections
- Laboratory Safety Inspections
- Equipment or Facility Safety Inspections
- OSHA Citation Response Assistance
- Accident and Near Miss Investigations