Insurance claims professionals often require expertise in the heath and safety arena to prevent, mitigate, or assess loss. Colden professionals focus on the delivery of health and safety services to clients in varied industry sectors including heavy and light manufacturing, academic institutions, research and development laboratories, healthcare facilities, national television networks, architectural and engineering companies, telecommunications companies, petroleum plants, foundries, utilities and government entities. Colden also has a wide range of experience with manufacturers such as those in the chemical, pharmaceutical, heavy equipment, automotive, electronics, and semiconductor industries.
Colden’s professionals can assist insurance companies with a wide range of technical support services in loss control management and claim resolution. Our focus is on providing prompt, defensible technical services, and presenting concise and accurate findings.
- Water intrusion and mold assessment
- Sewage spill and bacteria assessment
- Fire contamination assessment
- Indoor environmental quality
- Industrial hygiene
- Occupational safety
- Asbestos and lead paint management
- Fuel spill remediation air monitoring
- Environmentally impacted site monitoring
- Safety and health site audits
- Loss control programs
- Health and safety program development
- Health and safety training
- Workers’ compensation claim support