Colden Corporation continues to monitor the evolving situation with the coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, following the guidance of public health authorities and taking steps to keep our employees safe and support our clients and partners. Colden professionals can help you establish and implement a plan for safely and effectively returning to work. We understand one size does not fit all, and the situation is continuously evolving. Since the early stages of this pandemic, Colden Senior Scientists, Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), and our support team have been deeply involved in helping many clients digest information, anticipate impacts, evaluate risks, and implement controls. Among the clients we have helped are manufacturers, hospitality clients, building management firms, construction firms, utilities, product distributors, food and beverage processors, higher education, pharmaceutical production, health care facilities and broadcast media/entertainment entities.
With a shared commitment to protecting workers and public health, Colden’s team of Senior Scientists, Biosafety Professionals, Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Safety Professionals is providing a variety of support for our clients related to COVID-19:
- Implementing CDC, WHO and other authoritative recommendations, with sensitivity to site-specific concerns.
- COVID-19 program development.
- Development of safe gathering plans.
- Reviewing indoor environmental quality for workspaces that have been dormant for some time.
- Building ventilation, filtration, and portable filtration evaluations.
- Site specific safety training on COVID-19, which can be delivered remotely.
- Vaccine education and webinars.
- Return-to-work, quarantine, and isolation guidance.
- Contact tracing.
- Development of COVID-19 testing plans.
- Administrative control policies for social distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) programs.
- Respirator/facemask programs.
- Epidemiologic analyses and production of epidemic dashboard metrics.
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols with review of cleaning agents for safety and efficacy.
- Return-to-work program auditing, including remote virtual auditing.
Colden epidemiologist, Dr. Shannon Magari will be leading the Colden teams dedicated to COVID-19 response.