In addition to accounting for some of the costliest OSHA citations, lockout/tagout frequently makes OSHA’s list of top ten workplace violations. Colden consultants assist clients in identifying and mitigating the risks associated with uncontrolled hazardous energy during machinery service and maintenance. Colden services help clients maintain compliance in accordance with OSHA’s Control of Hazardous Energy standard, 29 CFR 1910.147.
Colden is equipped to provide the services and resources to keep lockout/tagout programs OSHA compliant. We assist in every stage of site-specific LOTO programs, from the program creation, to writing machine specific procedures to the OSHA required annual review of procedures.
- Perform gap analysis of current program
- Write company’s lockout/tagout program
- Review and edit written machine-specific procedures
- Provide customized training to authorized and affected employees
- Perform annual audit of lockout/tagout procedures and employees