Colden professionals assist our clients in developing, implementing and managing their Respiratory Protection Program in compliance with the requirements of OSHA’s Respiratory Protection Standard (29 CFR 1910.134).
- Identifying chemical and biological hazards in the workplace that may require the use of respirators for employee protection
- Conducting industrial hygiene sampling to determine if respirators are needed to protect employees
- Developing and implementing written respiratory protection programs
- Providing assistance in the selection of appropriate respiratory protection based on monitoring data
- Inspecting, cleaning and repairing respirators on site
- Coordinating online medical evaluations
- Providing employee training on the proper use, care and limitations of respirators
- Conducting initial and annual qualitative and quantitative fit testing
Colden professionals can effectively and efficiently manage all aspects of a client’s Respiratory Protection Program, or individual program elements as needed, to help ensure the safety and health of your employees and compliance with OSHA requirements.