Colden’s Health and Safety professionals are experienced in developing practical policies and procedures for occupational health and safety compliance and risk management. We work with our clients to develop a product that is tailored to their industry and culture, allowing for more effective management of their health and safety risks, compliance requirements, and other organizational needs.
In addition to writing and reviewing topic-specific Health and Safety policies, programs and procedures, Colden’s professionals are also experienced in assisting clients with overall Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). This includes systems designed to meet ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, and/or the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) requirements, or integrated with environmental management systems (EHSMS), such as the ISO 14001 specifications. These over-arching systems and programs provide a framework for management commitment to occupational health and safety, defined goals and expectations, allocation of resources, and performance requirements.
We provide a variety of consulting services to support health and safety program development, implementation, verification, and ongoing management and maintenance activities.
- Written Health and Safety Compliance Program Development and Updates
- Contractor Safety Programs for Multi-Employer Workplaces
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System Documentation Development and Updates (ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, OSHA VPP)
- Health and Safety Program Implementation and Management Support
- Program annual reviews or gap assessments
- Program compliance, work area, or equipment inspections
- Recordkeeping reviews
- Program performance metrics tracking and reporting
- Development or updates of instructor-led or computer-based training materials
- Delivery of initial or refresher health and safety training sessions